Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Row by Row Week #5: Maple Leaf


Welcome back to my Cabin Row by Row Quilt Along!

Remember, all comments will get their name into a drawing at the end of this QAL~

Back to easy, peasy.  A 12” Maple Leaf block:






The tutorial for this block is HERE.  This is a super easy way to put together a 12" maple leaf!  In fact, I did up all 8 that I needed for this row!


I also found time this past week to put together my two house/pine tree rows.  I'm super pleased with how they turned out!!


The Sawtooth Star row from week #2 is all quilted!  I'm looking forward to quilting these houses and trees this weekend!

Next week, I plan on sharing pictures of my quilting on this project and my quilt as you go method.  I'm hoping to start putting this together~

In the meantime, have fun~



No comments: