Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sewn Spaces Swap



Whew! It's a finally a beautiful sunny Easter Day here in Northern Michigan! Our trip to Florida was fabulous, but I'm glad to be back home. I've been really busy running around a lot, but I managed to finish my project for ???? at the Sewn Spaces Swap on flickr - very cool & talented people are involved in this swap. You can check it out HERE. I cannot wait to find out what my partner made me!! Anyhow, my partner's machine is larger than mine, therefore this cover looks a bit big! It should fit her machine perfectly! She loves 1930's fabrics so I made a dresdon plate for the cover and also made a little pin cushion out of the scraps. I'm going to send this off to her by the end of the week.....she doesn't live too far from me so I don't want her to get it to early!



7 comments:

Pam~ said...

Your quilting always impresses me! Another beautiful piece of work from you!

The Mama Monkey said...

She is going to love it! Amazing color combo...so pretty!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Laura,

I have never heard of a sewing swap, but what a wonderful idea! I just love your Dresden Plate design. The Carpenter's Wheel is a pretty design too. I use to collect ceramic wall plates with quilt patterns.

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful!

KER said...

nice...glad you are in a swap...sew much fun huh?...i love the fabrics

gale said...

This is gorgeous. I love 30's prints and what a cute way to use them.

Susie said...

wow - its beautiful - what a lovely gift. The fabrics are what I love too!