Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shabby Tea Room Challenge #34


Oooh, oooh! I always love discovering a new challenge blog!! Today I was browsing and came across The Shabby Tea Room Challenge Blog! Oh, so like, right up my alley!!
Their challenges are set every Monday and I had time to do #34 'Country Kitchen' based on this picture:



I used the Coffee & Tea stamp set from Crafty Secrets. The designer paper is from Daisy D's. I'm really looking forward to the new challenges each week from The Shabby Tea Room!=

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute card - great semtiment! Love the polka dots! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Debbie said...

So sweet .... thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Sandy Ang said...

Such a cool, retro card !
Love to see you link it to my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html

KER said...

awesome job with the color combo...and that stamp/sentiment makes me laugh...that is so me amd my bff

The Mama Monkey said...

That image could not be more perfect for that challenge! Great interpretation!!

Pam~ said...

Way to nail this challenge ... love those colors! Great sentiment too!

Karen Howard said...

Your card is lovely and is perfect for the inspirational challenge. Hugs, Karen

Donna Heber said...

Cute card Laura! I love that sentiment and the designer paper.

Rhonda Langley said...

Funny sentiment! Love the stitching!