Sunday, June 6, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday #62


Another rainy, dreary morning here on the island...what better way to spend it than in my craft room! Today's Stamptacular Sunday's challenge was to create a wedding or an anniversary card. Since I have no weddings to attend in the near future, I thought I'd get a jump on my anniversary! I used Something more to love set from Stampin' Up. The little saying came in one of those dollar stamp sets you get at Michael's. DH never reads the blog, so I'm safe to post the card! LOL Enjoy the rest of your weekend~

6 comments:

Gemma said...

Hi Laura, no better reason to spend a dreary afternoon in the craftroom, it's raining here as well, so I'm going to do some crafting later! Graet card, love the stamps and the colours are so suitable. Thank you for saying "I DO" to this weeks challenge at SSC, Gemma

Graphicat said...

I too can not think of a better way to spend a rainy day... in fact... dont tell anyone but I pray for rainy Sundays so I dont have to feel guilty for locking myself up in the craft room! :o)

Love your pretty card with the hearts. Nice job.

Thanks for joining our Stamptacular Challenge this week
Cheers Cheri

Jan Hennings said...

beautiful card!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Laura, what a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at stamptacular this week. Hugs, Denise (GDT)

Sprytebyrd said...

A lovely card! Congrats on your anniversary!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "I Do, I Do!" challenge!
Dee (Spryte)

Marianne-db said...

Lovely card with beautiful hearts :-) Thank for joining us at Stamptacular this weekend!
Hugs, Marianne