Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's a Bella Thursday!



Played around with some of my Bella images this week~still haven't gotten to the Bella Challenge, tho! Seems like everyone is posting a sweet Bella card, so I needed to get creative with the bellas too!

I used the same color scheme with both cards: pink, banana & gable green. Love this color combo~perfect for the bellas!

I colored the images with prisma pencils and mineral spirits for a soft look. Added some designer paper, backgrounds, ribbons, brads, etc.... These were both really quick and easy cards to do up.


2 comments:

Paula said...

Love the color theme to both cards...so sweet! I haven't done the bella sketch either...yet, I plan on working on it later today though! Very nice work!

Ellibelle said...

Love these cards. The colors looks so nice together! Great job coloring those bellas!