Friday, September 11, 2015

1930's Farmer's Wife Quilt Along





This is one LONG Quilt A long!  
If you haven't heard about it online, on flickr and/or face book...
where have you been hiding??


Angie at http://gnomeangel.com/farmers-wife-1930s-sampler-quilt-sew-along/

is organizing and hosting this fabulous quilt along for the book by
Laurie Aaron Hird.  
I bought my copy on Amazon and got it in two days!



Then headed over to etsy.com to pick out some yummy new fabric.



Then I recreated a binder to hold all the paper templates and my blocks as I get them completed.

Hello.  There are 99 blocks {6.5"}

At two blocks a week, this is going to take a year.

I'm up for the challenge.  Anyone else??





1 comment:

Karen Ackva said...

That is going to look lovely with those beautiful and modern fabrics!