Thursday, April 23, 2009

Creatively Cute Bloggers Challenge #5


Challenge # 5 Sweet Stuff

Whoo Hoo! I’m excited to finally be the hostess with the mostess!!!

Creatively Cute Blogger’s Challenge #5 is a theme challenge:

SWEET STUFF!

So create a paper craft item of your choice using, what else, sweet stuff!! This can be candy, cake, cupcakes, ice cream cones, sundaes, cocoa, coffees, chocolate, fancy drinks, etc…..use your imagination and use your special sweet stuff stamps to create something quite DELICIOUS!!!

Please use keyword CCB05 when uploading your challenge cards. This way we can find all of our cards and view them all in one place. Below is a link to the gallery so you can see your upload and everyone else's.

PM or Email me with your vote for your favorite CCB05 challenge item between May 3-May 5th. I’ll break any ties that occur by random drawing.

Let’s get stamping, ladies!!!

CCB05 Gallery

More Details:
Challenge Begins NOW
Challenge Ends May 2
Voting begins Sunday May 3
Voting ends Tuesday May 5th
Keyword CCB05



5 comments:

Anjou Krelovich said...

GREAT challenge. I LOVE sweets cards. I actually already got it done! (Might have to make another if I have time too!) Thanks Laura.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Forgot to say how much I love your card! The ice cream cones are very "sweet"!

Jacquel said...

Great card and great challenge Laura!

Stampin' Meg said...

sooo yummy ,Laura!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

So Sweet! Love the challenge! I better get started. Your card is just too cute!
:) Rachel