Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Row by Row Week #10: Log Cabin


Welcome back to my Cabin Row by Row Quilt Along!  Wow!  I cannot believe this is almost over and my quilt is really close to being done!  My hubby's birthday is Friday...will I be finished ?  Not likely, but I'm very close!

12” Log Cabin block:  {did you expect something else? Lol}



A beautiful, simple block for my last one~and I'm wishing I did this one first!  I used the QAYG tutorial from sewtakeahike, only adding the back of the fabric too.  It went very quickly.  I sort of wished I did all the blocks this way!

So first I grabbed all my scraps from the other squares....




Then followed the tutorial for this block HERE...



All the rows together....



Trimmed to size....



One down…seven to go! 

Next week…Putting it all Together~



Have fun~

No comments: