Sunday, April 13, 2014

April Blocks~

Wow!  I was so excited to be the hostess for the third time in this Quilt group!  The other two quilts I’ve created from the blocks received from this group are awesome, to say the least!



While trying to decide what block to choose for my month, I auditioned several blocks:




They were all very pretty, but none of them screamed my name.  They’ve been hanging on my design board all month….then it hit me.  Why not do a sampler quilt? 

 So, my BOM for April will be to make me a block OF YOUR CHOICE~following these few guidelines:

  1. 12.5” finished size
  2. pinks & gray scrappiness, kona white and/or low volume
  3. put a little love into it~
I’m thinking this will be a sweet, valentiney type of quilt.  You can create a block that you love making or try something new.  

I can't wait for the blocks to start rolling in~

No comments: