Monday, May 6, 2013

Back to work...sort of.


Shabby Chic Friendship Swap Bag 2


Pretty {little} Pouch Swap #7



Potholder Pass #13


Fab Little Quilt Swap #3

Vacation, then surgery.....it's been a rough month for crafting!  But I am back to work at my real job with the State of Michigan, at my volunteer job with the Animal Rescue Coalition and in my sewing room!

First had to finish up swaps that are coming due this week~  My partner for the Friendship Bag Swap loves shabby chic, hence the little bag.  I'll be filling it with all sorts of sewing goodies!

My partner for the Pretty {little} Pouch Swap loves bright colors and paper piecing~so I created this little wonky flying geese pouch.  I'm thinking I'm going to fill it with chocolate~

I received the owl potholders from Jodi B~dang they are just the cutest!

And...after waiting for what seemed like forever.....I received this darling little quilt from Karen (sewgentle) made with posy fabric!  It screams SPRING!  


1 comment:

Lesley said...

What sweet little projects! Love them all!