Saturday, May 12, 2012

Swap Stash

The Flickr swap group Potholder Pass is just completing round #11! The pic above is the set of potholders I created for my partner, Sue. She collects vintage pyrex (like me!) so I embroidered pyrex bowls in the center of the dresdon plates! She said she loved it!!
And here are the two fabulous potholders I received from my partner, Natalie~I love them! They are so scrappy and log cabiny! lol She even through in a little french~ness to them! Natalie is from Maine...a state I've yet to visit!~

2 comments:

gale said...

Wow, your dresden potholders are ADORABLE!! I love the bright colors and the embroidery looks amazing. The ones you received are gorgeous too. Love that your partner combined the pinwheel and log cabin.

Cheryl said...

Laura, These are such beautiful potholders! Your hand work is amazing. You collecting Pyrex too?Wow...