Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beejeebers - January 2012




2012 is going to be a great year!! I've joined this new Quilting Bee organized by Melissa Corry of Happy Quilting! She's an awesome host and has already started a flickr group for the blocks - link on right - Anyhow, this month is Jamie Lee Cooley and she wants to do a wonky house/tree quilt for one of her daughters. These are the two blocks I've come up with for Jamie - who loves them!!

I've learned that being wonky is NOT easy!!! But it is always fun!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Great card, loving the different patterns of paper.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Laura,

I see you have been very busy with more quilting blocks. Cute "wonky" designs.

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Wonky is cute.

The Mama Monkey said...

I love that! I can see where wonky would be difficult!

MiamiKel said...

Delightful! Love the wonderful bright colors!

gale said...

Cute blocks! I agree - for me wonky is really hard to do.