Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday #79, SSS #76 & PSC #38


Wow~it's not often when I can combine a couple of challenges into one card, but this morning I was successfull in including 3 challenges! Stamptacular Sunday's challenge was to 'Layer it On' Use 5 or more layers on your card. Yesterday, I saved Sweet Stop Saturdays sketch because it looked like it would be a fun one......so when I read SS's challenge I thought the sketch would be perfect! Also, Paper Sundaes challenge was to use something from your stash! It worked! I made this awesome Halloween card using A Haunting Halloween from Stampin' Up! I glittered the witch's hat and cape with some lime green glitter(my stash!)~gives it a little sparkle. Generally, I don't make cards quite so elaborate!! But, it was kinda fun!

4 comments:

Fiona said...

this is beautiful...really fab!! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi
x

Pattie said...

So very cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Karita said...

So adorable halloween card! :) Image is very sweet and funny. And great work with layers :)

Thanks for joinig at SSC and hope to see you again :)

Hugs,
Karita

France Ringuette said...

Love the cat ! Thanks for playing in our Paper Sundaes Challenge!