Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fab n Funky #2


Sunday is most definately my favorite day of the week. First of, no work! Second, my dear husband makes me breakfast every Sunday morning...and lastly, I have uninterupted hours of card making in my craft room! Today is no exception! I created this card for the new Fab'n' Funky Challenge. I used Funky Fairie's Paper for the background and added some stamped snowflakes onto the paper. The image is from a retired Stampin' Up set called 'Snow Angels'. This week's challenge was a sketch. Check out this new challenge blog~link on the right~it looks like it's going to be a good one to follow.

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a lovely card, great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky. Anesha

Ginny said...

what a cute image, thanks for joining us at FnF this week :0)

Lou Sims said...

Great card and love the non-traditional colours you have used. Many thanks for joining in with us over at "Fab'n'Funky" this week.

Lou
x