Saturday, June 27, 2009

Creatively Cute Bloggers #08


A wonderful challenge from Anjou for our Creatively Cute Bloggers Challenge! Simple challenge....use the color pink!! Well, since that is my FAVORITE color, it wasn't really a challenge at all!! For a peek at all the challenge cards, go to the Splitcoast Stampers Gallery and put CCB08 into the search box and hopefully you will find all kinds of great samples! Better yet, create your own card for the challenge and upload using CCB08....Anjou is offering a wonderful prize package for the winner!! Have fun and enjoy the sun and beach!!!

6 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is a cute card and you did great on the challenge Laura!!!

MaryJo said...

Great card! I really should try a challenge sometime.

Michelle said...

Very fun...definitely makes me want to head to the beach!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Laura, guess what? My son picked your name out of the hat! You won the challenge! Email me at anjou.krelovich@cox.net with your address and I'll get the goodies out to you! Hugs, anjou

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful, Laura. I love the colors, the turquoise ribbon looks great with the pink and polka dot paper. Super fun image too.

Stampin' Meg said...

Such a cute Bella!