Friday, March 13, 2009

Digital Stamp Oasis DT Call


Ellie, one of my blogger friends, has recently started a company called Digital Stamp Oasis which provides images for creating cards!! Her store is located at Etsy and she and her husband have created such cute images!! I've purchased a few and they are fantastic! The beauty is they are on my computer and I can print any size I want!!

Anyway...Ellie has decided to form a Design Team to promote her new store and images. This is the card I created for the call. I used the Rebecca Bunny Easter wagon image and colored in with prisma pencils and mineral spirits. I added some diamond dust glitter to the eggs and the bunny's tail. I followed the sketch provided by Ellie for the DT call.

You can get to Ellie's store HERE.

I've never been on a Design Team before, but I think it would be a fun challenge!



9 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Their images are really great! This is a fabulous creation for the call! Good luck!

Jacquel said...

Very cute card and I do like that adorable image! Hope you get the DT position!!!

Jan said...

Very pretty Laura! Good luck with the call!

Ellibelle said...

Laura, this is so cute! I love the polka dot papers and those tiny buttons are such a nice accent. Love how you colored Rebecca!

Paula said...

That card puts me totally in the mood for Easter! Good luck on your submission!

Unknown said...

A really pretty card - good luck with the design team call.

Alicia said...

Love what you did with the imagegood look hope you make it.

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Wonderful submission Laura! I love it! So cute and great sparkle.
:) Rachel

Anjou Krelovich said...

Beautiful job!