Saturday, March 28, 2009

Digital Stamp Oasis Challenge


Ellie's having a sketch challenge and giving away some really cool blog candy!! Click HERE to see the details.



This is the card I made for the sketch challenge~the image is one of Ellie's Rebecca Rabbit images and can be purchased digitally HERE. DSO's images are awesome and you store them on your computer! You can make them any size to fit your needs and you can use them again and again! So very afordable, too! I colored the image in with markers after I heat set the image with my heat gun.

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

Too cute Laura! tfs!!!

Ellibelle said...

How cute! I love the Designer Paper,and how you layered the sentiment.

Unknown said...

I LOVE layout challenges. They are juts too much fun. What a cute Easter card! TYFS

Jessica Lynn

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card Laura :-) The image is just so cute and you coloured it perfectly ! :-)
Lorraine x