Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Pink New Year's Day!


Happy New Year! It's definately a holiday, as I've been in my pj's all morning stamping! And....primarily using up my pink paper and cardstock! My fav color!

I started out by making a criss-cross card for Valentine's Day. I've never done one of these before, but I followed the tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers and it was very easy to do!! I used pink cs and some brown dp and the Something New to Love stamp set from Stampin' Up.




Then I did up another 'regular' card using the same papers, stamps and ribbons. I'll send these cards to my neices and nephew with their Valentine gifts.









With all the pink scraps laying around on the counter, I was inspired to do another couple of cards. One uses a House Mouse stamp and a cuttlebug folder, the other I used the heart envelope from the Festive Four set.













The last card I made today is a wedding card for our nephew David who is getting married on Valentine's Day 2009. I'm not sure what the colors of the wedding are, so I stuck with the traditional pink & silver.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pink blog and the snowy pictures. Debra x

Jacquel said...

Great cards...love pink & brown or pink & whatever LOL! wonderful work!!!