Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wanting Summer Back!


Sunday morning here in Northern Michigan and we are getting the first real snow of the season! So far....it looks like 2-3 inches! It's coming down at a steady pace...I'm not sure how much we will end up with today, but the forcast is for snow every day this week! So....How about some SUMMER cards! I created this first card for the Featured Stamper challenge at SCS. We were to choose a card to CASE from Kendra's gallery. Hers was a baby boy themed clothes line. I found this stamp I had from Pink Cat Studio and used it with the pinks and browns.




This next card is a BRIGHT Cosmobella card. I'm not sure what I was thinking here! I rarely use the bright colors! I had this really cool piece of DP, so I tried to balance the colors with that. I used prisma pencils and mineral spirits to color Bella, added some ribbon and a punched flower. The sentiment is from SU.




Since I had the Cheers to You set out, I remembered I had this piece of DP from Flair Designs that I bought specifically to use with this stamp set! After some searching (lol) I finally found it and put this card together rather quickly. I love all the beautiful colors in this card! I may have to make more of this one!

No comments: