Sunday, November 23, 2008

This Week's Challenges

Okay....so I'm a bit behind on my challenge cards this week! Dennis & I have been super busy getting ready for the big craft show we are in next weekend. So, today, I'm posting both of my Tuesday Challenges and the Featured Stamper Challenge. Next week, maybe I'll have pics of the show.



This card is for this weeks Crafty Secrets Challenge. The theme was 'Very Thankful' from Pam. Of course, my first thought was THANKSGIVING! The image is from Crafty Secrets and I used some designer paper and my scallop punch. A pretty simple card, but as I said, we have been super busy!!!



This card is The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge. This week we were supposed to use a Cat's Pajamas CAKE image for our card. I used the Pooch from 'Smells like Cake' to create this card. The DP is from Daisy D's and I used a boughten 4" square card.
I just love this pooch!



The last challenge card I created this morning was the Featured Stamper at SCS. This week the stamper was EBETHNEU. She has a super awesome gallery! I chose one of her cards to CASE and this is what I came up with. The image is from Artistic Outlook~a great stamp company if you love vintage images like I do. Isn't this Santa rocking??? Artistic Outpost website: www.artisticoutpost.com

No comments: