Sunday, November 2, 2008

More Pizza Boxes!



I made this card with some of the leftover scraps from the pizza boxes. The image is an older image from Stampin' Up, I believe it was part of a set called Great Greetings. I've had some of these stamps so long I'm not even sure about their names anymore!. I watercolored the image and added a snowflake brad for fun.


Gosh I just love making these little boxes with the matching cards & envelopes! They are so darn easy! Wouldn't these be a nice little gift to give to someone for the holidays??



The first set I used some vintage look paper~it's so old fashion looking! I created each of the little cards a little bit differently.

The next set I used some Bo Bunny Pink Snowflake paper that I picked up at Arnies in Houghton Lake. I love this paper!! The pink is just perfect for snowflakes!

Finally, I did some brightly colored Ice Cream Cone gift cards with a pizza box. These could be used for really any occasion, but I'm thinking mostly for birthdays! I love mix of all the colors together.

No comments: