Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cuttlebug Folders


This week I decided to finish up some cards that I started MONTHS ago!! They were stuck away in my 'TO DO' box, out of site out of mind! I just ordered a few more new stamp sets, so I needed to get these finished and out of the way! The first card is one of the very first stamp set I purchased from SU. It's called 'Always my Sister'. I used markers for the coloring and one of my cuttlebug folders for the background.




This card was made using some summer stamps from Pink Cat Studio. She has some great retro stamp sets also, if you are interested in that era! I used my cuttlebug folders again for this card, cutting the wavy lines to sort of look like water. Real easy to put this together, since I already had the image stamped and colored with markers!



The last card is a birthday card, probably for child. I like the brightly colored fish! It's the fish stamp from 'Very Punny' SU. Easy to stamp on colored paper, then just simply cut out and attach. Again, I used the cuttlebug folders. Hey, my sister was here on Sunday and we were testing out the Stamp Camp cards for this weekend. The cuttlebug was just sort of left out....so it got used! I love the embossing folders!!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Each card is just so really cute and pretty too! I love how you have used the embossed BG's to support your main images.