Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brown Winter Cards


Playing with my Chocolate Chip cardstock this morning. It snowed here a bit yesterday and this morning, but none of it has stuck! I wanted to put together a few winter cards.

This first card is another challenge card from Splitcoast. It's the Featured Stamper Challenge: Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery & pick a card to CASE. This week's stamper is Wendybell. I chose a hot cocoa theme in green & brown.




This card was created by using some scraps of paper I had in a pile on my desk. They all looked so lucious together, it inspired me to create this little snowman card. The stamps are Christmas in the City by Lizzie Anne.



Another blue & brown card created with 'Something New to Love' a new SU set that I just received. I haven't been able to find any samples of this set in the gallery, so I just decided to try my luck at it. It seems very non-traditional for a valentine, so I may use this as an anniversary card. I think it is kind of masculine looking.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I would say very pretty brown Winter cards!