Thursday, October 23, 2008

Brand Spankin' New!



Well, I finally did it! I created a blog! Obviously this will be a work in progress! I plan on sharing my stamping and ephemera creations and special things I'm creating. So much to do to set this up! It took FOREVER to choose a background, and I'm not even sure I'm happy with it! I plan on having a slide show of my creations...I think that may be time consuming to set up, but having them in one place will be great!! Sometimes I even forget about cool items I've made! LOL Eventually, I'd like to post some challenges here. Should be tons of fun! Feel free to check out this blog from time to time.....I hope it will bring inspiration and creativity to you! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Creative Escape said...

Congratulations on the beginnings of your brand spankin new blog! Looks like you are already well on your way to success in the blogging world!

Have fun, I will stop by often!

Jen